I own Computer Repair, Data Recovery and IT Consulting Businesses in San Antonio, TX and Austin, TX. I spent 10 years in database development. I am now provide Computer Repair, Data Recovery, Virus Removal, Spyware Removal, Website Development, Internet Marketing, Website Hosting, and SEO services. We use the Joomla CMS. Altogether I have been involved in computer programming for over 30 years. I was a self-taught programmer back when the ‘Atari 800’ was all the rage! I had an atari 800 with 16 kilobytes of ram and a 6502 8-bit processor that ran at 1.7 MHz, no hard drive and a 5 1/4 inch floppy fisk that stored just 180 Kilobytes of data. Of course there was no internet but we had the dial in bulletin boards that we connected to at 300 baud. lol.
Our ‘No Fee Guarantee’:
(No Evaluation Fee, No Data Recovery - No Fee!)
Data Recovery and/or Hard Drive Recovery is not always possible in all scenarios but in the majority of cases significant recovery is usually possible if the attempt to recover the lost data is made soon after the data loss occurs. Data can be lost in many different ways, the most typical are:
* hard driveAccidental Deletion, Erasure or Format.
* Operating System Failure or Software Crash.
* Virus or Spyware Infection.
* Malicious or Intentional Deletion, Erasure, or Format.
* Physical Damage to Storage Medium, ie. Scratched CD/DVD.
* Physical Hard Drive Failure or Crash. Catastrophic Hardware Failure.
Simple accidental deletion is by far the most common form of data loss. In most cases if the affected storage device is brought in immediately following the incident there is a near 100% recovery rate.
The next most common data loss occurs when there has been an Operating System Crash or System Crash. In this scenario chances are good that the data is still intact on the hard drive, though it may not be accessible in the standard way. A near full recovery should be possible in the majority of cases.
Virus and Spyware infections can also cause system failures and data destruction. Data recovery in this instance varies depending upon how much damage has occurred.
Malicious destruction occurs when data is intentionally destroyed or deleted. Once again, a data recovery in this case will vary depending upon the skill and thoroughness of the person responsible for the data destruction. Recovery from this type of loss can range from a 100% full recovery, to a 0% total loss, depending upon the techniques that were used to destroy the data.
Typically the most severe data loss occurs when a system experiences a catastrophic hardware failure. Because this type of data loss involves physical damage to the hard drive, in some cases portions of the hard drive can be rendered completely unreadable. To recover data from a physically damaged hard drive requires very specialized equipment and techniques which means that this type of data recovery can be fairly costly. Thankfully, hardware failure is the least common type of data loss.
In every one of these cases, the sooner the affected hardware is brought in for analysis the better the odds are that a recovery can be made. Even in the worst case scenarios, partial recovery should be possible.
Typical types of data that can be recovered include but are not limited to: pictures, music, videos, spreadsheets, databases, letters, and documents of all types.
There are two general categories for Data Recovery:
* Logical Failure: The hard drive is mechanically sound - it spins correctly, the operating system recognizes the device, and all of the mechanical parts inside of the hard drive are functioning correctly. However, there is some reason that the data cannot be accessed through ordinary means. (This can include: accidental deletion or format, data corruption, operating system crash, or miscellaneous lost partitions or boot records.)
* Mechanical or Physical Failure: The hard drive is somehow physically damaged. Some internal part within the hard drive is no longer functioning correctly. The hard drive may make clicking noises or is not recognized by the operating system any longer. (This can be a hard drive crash or control board failure.)
How hard drive data recovery works:
* Logical Failure: The lost data is most likely still intact on the hard drive unless new data has been written over it. When a file is deleted or the drive is formatted, the data is not actually removed; the area where the data was stored is simply reallocated for new data storage and the file pointers are reset.
* Mechanical or Physical Failure: The data may still be intact on the hard drive platters but is not accessible due to some mechanical malfunction. Recovering data from a physically damaged hard drive is a very delicate operation and needs to be performed using specialized equipment and processes.
In the case of either a logical failure or a physical failure there is a good chance that data can be recovered successfully if the attempt to recover the data is made immediately after the data loss occurs.
If you suspect your system has experienced a data loss:
The first thing you must do is immediately power down your equipment. Continuing to use your system after a data loss for any other activity, even browsing the Internet, can permanently modify and/or destroy your data. This is the single most important step to minimizing the amount of damage incurred in a data loss scenario.
Find out how our team of San Antonio Data Recovery specialists can help recover your critical data. 210-646-7355.
Data Recovery San Antonio
Benefit: At Techheads we at no time endanger excellence. However, on account of the reality that we are smaller and more individual than the presumptuous computer chain shops, we can present our services at infinitely lower prices utterly because we do not carry the elephantine overhead the other guys carry.
Fidelity: With our Personal computer Troubleshooting, Website Construction, or Search engine optimization Services you will get to know us one on one. You never have to grieve relating to being sold processes that you actually did not wish or did not demand.
Accommodation: If you are situated in the San Antonio district we provide free pick up and delivery to most positions.
Expertise: Our staff of San Antonio Desktop computer Recovery Certified specialists are accredited Comptia A+ and Comptia Network + to guarantee you that your laptop computer hardware is in competent hands.
San Antonio Computer bug, Spyware, & Malware Removal
One of our authorized San Antonio Virus Erasure experts will professionally clean, tweak and protect your laptop of desktop computer.
Authorized Specialists: Our Comptia certified and trained microcomputer restoration specialists will comprehensively scan your entire desktop computer system, along with all internal and external harddrives and portable storage apparatus for any working or dormant infestations. If any infections are recognized they will be completely eliminated and your registry configurations scanned as well.
Anti-Virus Security: To help head off future infections we can propose and put in any of many anti-virus / anti-spyware solutions. There are very many very productive FREE versions accessible as well.
Microsoft System Patches: For all Windows based laptop systems we will make sure that every one of the most latest Microsoft security patches have been downloaded and installed in your operating system. We will additionally optimize your internet browser and firewall settings for heightened security.
San Antonio Search engine optimization Procedures
Techheads conclusion to handle Seo as a long term deliberate business investment sets us apart from a great many of the other Search engine optimization companies out there.
Trade Research: Before we even start your Seo stratagem we prepare careful trade analysis and investigate your competition to analyze the most outstanding procedure to drive your firm to the top of the search engines in the shortest time practicable.
Keyword Inquiry: We then employ the data that was stored in our trade investigation to help in selecting the most effectual keyword phrases on which to direct your Seo program. This ensures that our marketing efforts effect real world conclusions soon and productively.
Back-Link Building: The type of link formulating plan we single out to initiate for your Seo package will be founded on a all-encompassing examination and determination of the link building techniques that have been applied and are being used by your direct opposition.
San Antonio Website Construction
Techheads is devoted to supplying every client with the absolute best website composition possible.
Competent Composition: Let our company of San Antonio Website Design certified technicians assess your enterprise requirements and create a visually appealing, unique and usable, competent website that will set you apart from the opposition.
On-Site Seo: Every website we device is built with Search engine optimization in mind. We painstakingly plan internal link structure, header tags, keyword positioning and content, and useful meta description data so that the final result keeps the search engines happy.
Outstanding On-Time Purchaser Support: With every proposition that we take on, we offer full consumer support and service.
San Antonio Laptop Repair We furnish free pickup and delivery to nearly all locations in San Antonio and the encompassing areas.
Residence Computer Restoration: We furnish on site home personal computer repair services in San Antonio and the surrounding area. One of our Comptia Authorized personal computer recovery technicians will meet you at your residence and pinpoint your scenario. Our certified technicians will provide you with a written quote detailing our desktop computer dues and the fees required to accomplish a total system fix, upgrade or update.
Institution Laptop computer Maintenance: We furnish on site institution desktop computer maintenance services for small and medium sized companies in San Antonio and the encompassing area. A company of our Comptia recognized personal computer repair technicians will be dispatched to your institution location to valuate your computer recovery circumstance. A complete written examination and determination and grade of our laptop restoration fees and labor charges with a narrative of the services to be performed will be supplied after the assessment.
Search Engine Optimization or more often called SEO is the process of making your webpage fully optimized for search engine queries that relate to your specialty (product or service). More specifically, SEO is used to get your website ranked higher on the search engines.
How this actually works is one of the hottest debates going on right now. What works, what doesn’t work and what you should avoid doing are all topics debated about amongst even the experts.
The one area that is not in question is the foundation of your webpage. You can have a great looking webpage, but never show up during a query because you’ve never defined your keyword phrase or you don’t have the proper content in the beginning of your site. Here are some tips to help you strengthen the foundation of your webpage.
1) What is your keyword: To comprehend the noteworthiness of your keyword phrase, it’s important to understand their purpose. Before a search engine can tell you where a file or document is, it must be found. To find information on the hundreds of millions of Web pages that exist, a search engine employs special software robots, called spiders, to build lists of the words found on Web sites. When a spider is building its lists, the process is called Web crawling. When the spider finds your website, make sure your keyword describes your business.
2) Insert your keyword into your title tag: In the source code of most pages is “header tags” (also known as Meta tags), which help search engines comprehend the content of the page. To fully optimize your webpage, make sure your keyword is in the title tag. (This is what is shown in the results of a search engine when your site is listed) .
3) Insert your keyword phrases in the description tag: The description Meta tag is just as valuable as the title tag. The information in this tag is listed directly below the title tag in search engine results. As a result, a good description can make your website stand out from other listings. To get the prospect to click on your site, it is important to write a catchy description while using your keyword phrase. This is also a great area to include a “call to action.”
4) Target one word for each page: A common mistake many webmasters make is trying to cram too many keyword phrases on every page of their webpage. Instead of doing this, focus on one specific keyword phrase for each page. If you want to target multiple keywords, create a separate page for each keyword.
5) Make your first 100 words on the page keyword phrase rich: Another mistake that most webmasters make is to have a menu on the left-hand side of a webpage. Search engines primarily focus on the first 100 words of a website, so a left side menu is a misuse of valuable space. Instead of doing this, you should have your title, description and web copy within the first 100 words of your site. An easy way to do this is to have your menu on the right instead of the standard left-hand side. But, since the left-handed menu is now commonplace, you can also choose to put your first 100 words above the left-handed menu, so this text will be the first thing read on your website.
San Antonio SEO
San Antonio Web Design